Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet 7 Month Noah

Yesterday Noah turned 7 months! I can't believe how big my baby has gotten! It kinda freaks me out a little when I see him in pictures because I'm like, Man! He looks huge! But when I'm holding him and caring for him I still feel like he's my teeny tiny baby! Here's a little of whats going on with My Noah at 7 months:
  • He sits up for the most part, I put a boppy pillow around because he'll unexpectedly throw himself back but he likes to sit and play with toys.
  • He eats food! He's had baby cereal, green beans, carrots, mum mum crackers, and in the last week has moved up to watermelon, strawberries and eggs! We used to be able to put him on the bouncer while we ate and now he screams because he wants to join us!
  • He weighs and measures..? I think the size of a small turkey. We skipped his 6 month appt, I know bad mommy, we'll take him for his 9 month, no biggie. Lets just say he's healthy and those little rolls prove it. 
  • He rolls around like a rolly polly. He ends up across the room from rolling around!
  • He's still breastfeeding and finally starting to take some formula. I'm thinking of weaning him off by the end of summer, we'll see how that goes...
  • Sleeps on his tummy and wakes up about 2-3 times on a good night. 
  • He stands really well supported, I'm betting he'll be an early walker!
  • Got in the pool for the first time last week, he wasn't super thrilled but didn't dislike it!
  • He goes to the nursery on sunday mornings at church and does pretty well!
  • He screams when he gets upset, he can go from 0-10 in screaming crying mode in less than 10 seconds! It used to freak me out at first but he can turn it off in a second as soon he gets what he wants. It's a bit dramatic. But thats what happens to little brothers, they have to be extra loud to be heard! 
  • No teeth yet. (Thank God! Lets wean him off first, please!)
  • He's sweetie pie. Smiles all the time, talks bunch with his cooing! Giggles at daddy and brother. And rests his sweet head on mommies chest, melts my heart on a daily basis!
  • Oh and those curls! I'm in love with those curls! They're a reminder of God's goodness! I've always wanted a baby with curls and here they are! Daddy wants to give hims hair cut already but I refuse!!

Noah, you fill our home and hearts with joy and laughter, you add sweetness to our day. I love you my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment