Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day Love

"I never imagined being a father would feel this way... Its an honor"

Those are the words uttered by the father of my boys a couple of weeks ago. They stood out to me and keep replaying in my heart because that pretty much sums up the type of father Fred is. He loves his boys so so much, theres no doubt about it.

As soon as he walks in the door Luke & Noah light up like no other.

Daddy is the funnest, silliest and the most respected. Theres something in daddy's voice that always gets across to Luke, I can tell him "no" all day but when daddy says "no" it's completely different, Luke knows daddy don't play! Well he plays all day but when it's serious business, Luke knows he needs to listen to daddy!

I don't think a day goes by that Fred mentions how he can't believe we have two amazing little guys and expresses to me just how much he loves them. It's such a joy watching him as a dad and watching our boys start to want to be like him.

I'm so blessed by this man, the best of the daddies I know.

Happy Fathers Day love, you are an amazing father, there's no other man I would want raising and loving our boys! Thank you for all you do for our family!

Love you sweetheart.





No comments:

Post a Comment