Tuesday, July 15, 2014

4th of July, 2014

This fourth of July we decided to try something new and I'm glad we did! We went to see the fireworks at the park by the Little Elm lake. That park is one of my favorite spots so we decided to try it out for the fourth.

It was just perfect!

Weather was just right, not too hot, nice crowd, live music, and we got to see the fireworks right on the lake. I think we will be adding this to our yearly family traditions!

Both boys really enjoyed it and thankfully did great even though it was passed their bed time, they also really liked the firework show. Family outings are slowly becoming less stressful and a bit easier to round up both boys and keep them happy with snacks!

The Lord is so good to us, we live in a country where we can celebrate our freedom. I choose to use my freedom to proclaim Jesus, to celebrate him above all and remember he has freed me from sin and gives me a new joyous life through him!

How good the fathers love for us!
Luke practicing for the World Cup with his brazuca!
My baby boy trying to stand.
Lukey and his snacks.
Those eyes...
Seriously, these handsome boys have my entire heart.
I love being their mommy!
practicing his crawl.
my boys love their auntie Sel!
getting ready for fireworks.
boom. boom. boom.
mesmerized by fireworks, thankfully they weren't scared!
Had an awesome night, so grateful to live in America and celebrate our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment