HAPPY NEW YEAR! Fred and I decided to come up with our 2014 Resolutions together. I feel pretty good about the outcome of my 2013 resolutions except that I didn't get a tattoo! Lol! They were pretty innocent and silly now looking back. This year I wanted to make resolutions that mattered and would draw us closer to the Lord, each other, our family and our friends. Heres what we came up with:
- Love the Lord with all our heart, mind, soul and strength- We want to live for him daily and surrender our selves to him by being in constant prayer and staying in the word.
- Stay healthy, watch what we take in- Not only what we eat but what we take in with our eyes and ears as well. What we listen to and what we watch effects our spiritual health.
- Invest in our relationship- Invest time and energy on each other. Make date night a priority and keep the passion alive!
- Love others- By being hospitable and making the effort to build and deepen relationships.
- Have family time- Bible reading, going for walks, the park, having adventures and building traditions and memories as a family.
I'm pretty happy with them! But maybe I will be able to get my tattoo this year? Nothing crazy just a teeny tiny something! We'll see! Here's us at our friends NYE bash. We had a blast ringing in the New Year! Hope 2014 is full of blessings for you!