Thursday, November 15, 2012

For I know the plans that I have for you...

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
How wonderful and true are the Lords promises. The 2010 picture was taken a couple of days before I found out I was pregnant and then miscarried. The 2012 picture was just a few weeks ago! In the last 2 years the Lord has led me through a beautiful bumpy journey full of tears, pain and despair to hope, joy and tears full of happiness! 

The Lord bringing Luke into my life is answered prayer. 2 years ago I knew that the Lord would carry me through, I knew he had a plan for me I just didn't know what that plan looked like. I didn't understand why he had me suffer and I still don't understand why back then it was not meant to be. All I know is that 2 years ago as I prayed for a child and didn't see myself today here with Fred and Luke this happy. Life with my family is better than what I expected and more than I deserve from the Lord.

As I continue to trust in him and hold tight to his promises I have a better understanding of God and how he is continually working in my life. As happy as I am today I know life is not perfect and we live in a fallen world, I know there will be sorrows and I know that no matter how rough life can get, God has a plan for me, to prosper me and give me hope and a future! 

As Thanksgiving approaches I am thankful for the Lords faithfulness, for hearing my prayers and blessing me with a beautiful family. But I am more thankful that the Lord sacrificed himself and died  on the cross for me that I may have everlasting life! Because of Jesus I can enjoy my life and family today and look forward to my eternal family with brothers and sisters and the Lord! Thank you Jesus!

Here we are with Fred's parents at the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm! Chilly day, pumpkins, hay-rides, feeding goats, lovely fall time!

Love the look on Luke's face!

With my punkin!
Thankful for this little guy!


Chillin with abuelito!
Riding the hay ride with abuelita and abuelito
Luke sure loves his abuelito!
My favorite guys!
"Feed me" face!
Going through a hay maze!
I have the best in-laws!
There was a no climbing sign but Fred is too cool!
Texans... Gotta love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment