Friday, February 13, 2015

Catching Up... The Holidays

We cray!
Well hello there! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, a blessed Merry Christmas and an exciting New Years! I've been totally out of the loop with blogging and that tends to happen when I my life is consumed with... Well. Life!

So we've had tons going on since November when Noah turned 1, tons I tell ya! So lets play a little catch up:)

So the biggest one, I'm pregnant! We found out mid October but kept it pretty secret for a few weeks, or months... I want to share every detail about how I found out, how I told Fred and just share on what a gift this pregnancy has been from the Lord, a total sweet surprise! So I plan on posting about it soon and sharing more pictures about the gender reveal and all that fun stuff!

This year (or I guess now this past year) we hosted Thanksgiving! That was a blast, did the whole sha-bang, pretty traditional and we had our yearly Loteria game with the family! This wasn't any other Thanksgiving though it was Fred's birthday, not only that, it was his GOLDEN birthday! 27 on the 27th! So I tried to make our decor kinda gold to go with his birthday theme! So much fun!

Then Christmas came along, most wonderful time of the year! We tried taking our own family pictures and that was a succesful mess! Succesful because we at least got ONE good picture for our Christmas card, a mess because well imagine trying to get two overly energetic toddlers to stand still and look at at the camera... You get the picture! Or not really, well at least one:)

We spent Christmas Eve at Uncle Dougs house and we did our gender reveal! Found out we were having a Mickey Mouse! Which meant BOY! I was overjoyed! Cant believe we'll have a house full of little dudes! Christmas morning the grandparents came to watch Luke and Noah open their gifts and I cooked a special Christmas breakfast for everyone.

Then celebrated the New Year and Nicks 27th birthday in Dallas! We had dinner at Grand Luxe, were supposed to head to Fort Worth but realized we wouldnt make it there til after midnight so we headed downtown instead and made it with minutes to spare before the clock struck 12 and I kissed by hubby  under the light of fireworks and rain!

Then guess who took his first step?!? My little sweet Noah! He's a walker now and unstoppable!

Luke continues to grow and amaze us at how smart the kid is! He's so aware of everything that's going on, conversations we are having... Nothing will fly by that kid! He's so verbal, so sweet... He's 2.5 and I also plan to post a more thorough update on my big baby Luke!

So February is here! Yikes! Love is in the air! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'm looking forward to taking the boys out for coffee and donuts in the morning and then having a nice home date with my hubby! We're putting the boys down, then turning on the candles and cooking steak and lobster together with yummy sides and dessert! We plan on photographing it so hopefully it makes it to the blog!

Happy Valentine's Day guys and remember Jesus loves you most!
Putting the lights on the tree!

The Thanksgiving table set up! Had so much fun putting it together!

Birthday boy blowing out the candles!


Building bears with cousins and grandpa!

The bestie

Christmas 2014

Luke's favorite! Brewing coffee with daddy! His love for coffe is ridiculous... Luke's! Not daddy! (no he hasnt tried it)

It's a Boy!

Christmas Morning

Noah excited to open gifts!

Luke is totally into Ninja Turtles right now!

the mess!

Runing around the playground and going down slides with my littles before my belly gets too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment