Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Rodriguez Christmas

Christmas was amazing! This year it was extra fun watching Luke run around opening gifts. It's crazy to think that last Christmas he was only 5 months old, and this Christmas he's almost a year and a half and we got to share it with the newest addition to our family, Noah! We celebrated at uncle Doug's house, he grilled the yummiest steaks! I was finally able to have a medium rare steak after not being able to while being pregnant with Noah. I was sad that my mom and siblings weren't able to be there with us this year because they went to Mexico but I feel like it made me enjoy and appreciate having Fred's family, it made me realize how much I really love them and I guess I needed that! We played games, had kids open gifts, put them to bed then had dessert and adults open gifts, it was such a fun night. Christmas morning we opened gifts with the boys at out house and then had family over for Christmas brunch. Fun, blessed, Rodriguez Christmas! 

Christmas Eve
Love this picture of the whole bunch!
The best in-laws that love and take such wonderful care of our boys! 
Cuddles and kisses with my my Luke! He likes to kiss me when I wear lipstick!
Lets do this!
Ready to open his gift!
Luke's expression...
That sweet face!
Same with uncle Nick!
Tia Connie gave Luke a bunch of 2 dollar bills like he used to give Fred
 when he was little, so sweet!
Sweet Noah cuddling with grandpa! Cant wait to see how big
he'll be next year!
Got my boy some Christmas pjs and slippers. He didn't like
how the slippers felt on his feet! 
Grandpa got Addy and Luke cars for Christmas!
You can't fake this kind of excitement! lol!

Christmas Morning
Started a new tradition this year for Luke. We put a little empty cradle underneath
the tree and on Christmas morning when Luke wakes up baby Jesus is
in the cradle! 
This years ornament, we picked Darth Vader because
we just watched all the Star Wars movies and fell in love with them! 
My Noah's first Christmas at 6 weeks!
That little face... I can't take it!
Oh Noah! Looking straight at the camera!
Mommy got a yoga mat and work out stuff!
This boy! Typical kid, doesn't look very happy about socks and undies!
I was so excited to get him his first pair of undies!
Love my Superman Luke!
I just love Noah's face in all these pics! So cute!
Beef Jerky as a stocking stuffer! Beef Jerky is kinda of a big deal in our house
if you can't tell by my expression.
Getting ready for our annual Christmas Brunch!
These colors are just gorgeous!
mmhh... Bacon!
Hash Brown Casserole, Pumpkin French Toast, Bacon, Fruit, Yogurt.
It was all delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment