Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to the grind!


Summer break is officially over! The hubby is back to to work today after being off all summer, we're back to counting down the days 'til the weekend and the next holiday but I love his teacher schedule! Although I'm a SAHM (stay at home mommy:) I also feel like I'm back to the grind! There's tons that I've lacked on during summer break and tons that I need to catch up with!

During summer break it was nice having Fred home and being able to spend all day with him. He blessed me so much by letting me sleep in a few days a week and watching Luke in the afternoon so that I could take naps. He's also mildly OCD and has to the have the house tidy 24/7 so all summer he did a lot of the cleaning that I usually and eventually get done! We also ate out almost every day which was nice because I didn't have to worry about cooking but it wasn't very nice on our budget and not very healthy!  But now he's back to work and I guess I gotta get back to work on our home as well!

Today I spent all morning trying to figure out meal plans, calendars, weekly schedules and so on! I got a lot of ideas off Pinterest so I decided to make my own printable version on Word! And then I decided to write this on got all sidetracked!

Here's what I'm working on!

  1. Weekly Cleaning Schedule
  2. Weekly Dinner Plan
  3. Weekly Lunch Plan for Fred
  4. Activity Calendar for Luke 
  5. Family Monthly Calendar
I'll post some of them up and let you know how it goes! Today I'm reminded: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13


Summer fun highlights!
Fred's First Father's Day
4 Year Anniversary 
Watching Hubby work on his art! He inspires me!

Our first family Fourth of July!
Luke's First birthday at Chuck E Cheese!
Pool fun!
Beach fun in California!
And now its back to me and the little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy! Great pictures! I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete