Saturday, March 5, 2016

Valentines 2016

I have a love and hate relationship with Valentine's Day. Ever since Fred and I were dating I wasn't a huge fan. I feel like it feels so forced, I'm like, LOVE all year people! But I do think it's sweet, I love watching people picking out flowers and chocolate for their loved ones. 
Last year we stayed home and cooked an amazing meal, steak and lobster! This year we were going to do the same but then last minute decided to go out instead. 
We took the boys for a morning hike and then thankfully Fred's mom was able to watch the boys so we went out for a Dallas date! My fave! We went to the Bishop Arts district and had lunch at Oddfellows and walked around visited a few shops. Sweet times with my Valentine!



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment