Saturday, September 14, 2013

Grapefest 2013


This weekend Fred and I had a date nigh at the GrapeFest in Grapevine! We have been going every year since we have been in Texas and we love it! We are not even wine drinkers but we are totally foodies and there's tons of food there, plus since I'm pregnant and haven't gained nearly as much weight as I did with Luke this time I am eating to my tummy's desire!

Well apart from the food, to me Grapefest just marks the start of fall. It was still hot that night but then after sunset Fred and I sat on a bench together sipping a slurpee and the breeze was gorgeous, it felt like summer giving farewell kisses! Looking forward to being able to actually hang outside and not get sweaty!

Last year we went with Luke when he was barely 2 months old! This time mommy and daddy needed some time away together! Plus we needed to break away from our usual dinner and a movie type of date and this was perfect because we haven't done anything like this together alone since Luke was born! Luke usually tags along with us in all our adventures! And now that Fall is so close hopefully we'll have many more outdoor adventures and we'll get to wear scarves and sweater and cute boots, well at least I will!



Main Street Bistro Bakey is in downtown Grapevine and it's delicious!!!


About to do work!

Festival Fave!


too much cute going on here...

yessss!

Such a fun night with my man!






No comments:

Post a Comment